Strahd's "The lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" - Game Ended successfully!

Thanee, Saracor and Devrimk -
Just signal IC that you are ready to call it a night and I'll proceed to the next morning.

you can add those stats to your character sheet.
Royal Horses:
Turo - Pony
Maor - Light war horse
Atesh Yakhar, Allyra and Keldar - regular steeds, Light horse.

Garon - your got your personal Heavy war horse.

Last edited:

Yair

Community Supporter
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
Shame on you :mad:
paladin Knight of Heironeous, your position is binding one. :p
:shrug: No paladin here, just a paladin reject...

I am going off to the army for three days. I'll should be back posting on thursday. Sorry for the disappearing for a few days, blame the Chief of Staff.

Yair

Yair - Take care in the army, luckily for me they didn't call me in the last two years.

Steve Gorak – I noticed you posted your character in the RG, welcome back.

What characters know and what players don't know

The one reason I posted Turo knowledge post is –
I assume that there is information that your characters know, So I'm posting it as thoughts or knowledge, and the player can use them in IC interacts.

As for the reason Iuz's party is choosing the northern trail, and Atzil suggested the southern trail:
The northern "unknown" trail is much closer to the empire of Iuz, the southern trail is closer to where you came from. All the characters know this, it a simple geography.
You also know that it will take you extra weeks to make a detour to the region from the north ... and as Garl GLittergold told Turo - Time is against you
A common sense tells you that the southern passage through Veluna is much safer than the Northern passages.

Remove ads