Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@Neurotic, Akos gets two sets of actions for round 8 and 9 before any of the other PCs or NPCs can act.

Regardless, the combat is effectively over. But, a reminder that the altar mentally warned Falen that the other 'shifted' portal is still active elsewhere in the labyrinth.

@Aust Thale, Falen cannot use his telepathy while dazed (no actions allowed).

@Neurotic, Akos gets two sets of actions for round 8 and 9 before any of the other PCs or NPCs can act.

Regardless, the combat is effectively over. But, a reminder that the altar mentally warned Falen that the other 'shifted' portal is still active elsewhere in the labyrinth.

@Aust Thale, Falen cannot use his telepathy while dazed (no actions allowed).
Just remember that @ScottDeWar_jr @MetaVoid CUstodio, Vincenzo, MK and Rockhorn get hps during those dead rounds and for a extra total of 20 more rounds/Hit points for each of them because Vitas had extended the spell.

When combat is over, Vitas will cast detect Magic. Sustain on Knight and 3 other targets and (extended) Attune Form on the Knight and 1 other target

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
The PCs and NPCs' hit points after those two rounds (without any other healing) should be as follows:

Akos: 61/60 (+ 5 nonlethal)
Falen (poisoned): 55/45
-- Made his first save vs. the poison
Rockhorn: 55/32 (+ 2 nonlethal)
Tymbeck (poisoned): 90/77 (+ 5 nonlethal)
-- Made his first save vs. the poison
Vincenzo (poisoned): 57/26 (+ 2 nonlethal)
Vitus: 52/52 (+ 5 nonlethal)
====
Custodio (poisoned]): 61/43
-- Made his first save vs. the poison; cast delay poison to avoid secondary effect for 5 hours
Deaf-Mute Knight (cursed): 91/26
Dungeonbred Unicorn (summoned): 42/28 (+ 5 nonlethal)
Eeldai [noble djinni]: 93/25 (+5 nonlethal)
Living Altar [construct]: 132/94
Spritewing: 61/22
Tuck (STR 0; helpless): 50/43 (+5 nonlethal)
---
Gattas: 94/39 (+ 5 nonlethal)
-- Willingly surrendered
Lithia: 56/1 (+5 nonlethal)
-- Unconscious due to nonlethal damage

All the other Loyalists and the bugbear cleric are dead.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
When combat is over, Vitas will cast detect Magic. Sustain on Knight and 3 other targets and (extended) Attune Form on the Knight and 1 other target
So, that's 48 hours of protection for both of those spells. Since the genie is an outsider, she doesn't need to eat or sleep. Hmm, aren't outsiders considered to be immortal beings? Wouldn't she be immune to aging too? I need to doublecheck that idea. I don't see it listed under the MM's outsider traits.

The Exemplars also have the extra Ring of Sustenance given to them by Oakfirst to be given to the knight. Of course, it takes a week to attune to the knight.

i have less hp than that.

Also, Vitas will use his Protection ability on Vincenzo which will give him a +8 on his save vs poison.
So, that's 48 hours of protection for both of those spells. Since the genie is an outsider, she doesn't need to eat or sleep. Hmm, aren't outsiders considered to be immortal beings? Wouldn't she be immune to aging too? I need to doublecheck that idea. I don't see it listed under the MM's outsider traits.

The Exemplars also have the extra Ring of Sustenance given to them by Oakfirst to be given to the knight. Of course, it takes a week to attune to the knight.
I can hit anyone with sustain as it may become important. I'll hit the genie with the protection from the time dilation just in case. Vitas has his own ring of sustenance, which may become important later since he only requires 2 hours of sleep/day and should enable him to do research while others sleep. I'm wondering if Akos should wear the ring. IN the long run, more time to research will be handy given Phelix's ability to come at us more quickly than we can rest.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Dispelling: i understand the spell cannot be dispeled, i was hoping the effect is magical. But it is irrelevant now, the time will pass.

I'll check the wizard statue, Vitus prepared shape stone I believe, he shouldn't be revived without the arm, but if the choice is to be alive and wait for regeneration or unalive and destroyed...alive is better.

Akos will need update on what just happened given that everyone rushed off and then the cleric just collapsed from his point of view

Dispelling: i understand the spell cannot be dispeled, i was hoping the effect is magical. But it is irrelevant now, the time will pass.

I'll check the wizard statue, Vitus prepared shape stone I believe, he shouldn't be revived without the arm, but if the choice is to be alive and wait for regeneration or unalive and destroyed...alive is better.

Akos will need update on what just happened given that everyone rushed off and then the cleric just collapsed from his point of view
Vitus used his stone shape to cure the Knight. I think @ScottDeWar_jr vincenzo took stone shape?

Remove ads