• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Q'Barra: Facing Truth OOC

Pebele

First Post
Hi everyone! This will serve as the new OOC thread for this game.

Any concerns, questions, comments, etc should be placed here. This is also a good place to put a note if you're going to be gone for a few days.

Again, I want to thank you all for playing, and I hope you will enjoy the game.

Pebele

First Post
I would like for the results to be linked in the IC thread. Not that I don't trust everyone, it simply will cut down on the risk of a keyboard mistake.

BRP2

First Post
I'm here!!

Very sorry about it guys, I had to go to the hospital for a small amount of days, but I'm back and better. I'm going to post/catch up right now. Sorry it took me so long to get in contact.

Rookseye

Explorer
Pebele feel free to give us a gentle nudge if the RP'ing interferes with moving things along, I feel Sepoto may instead follow Charles, giving his concern for the mood he can sense in him. Perhaps the fruit-gift and theological discussion will compel the warforged to follow along.

Pebele

First Post
I am perfectly happy to let you guys RP to your heart's content. I like the dynamic that the characters are developing and it gives me more insight to them as well.

That said, I won't keep the game on hold indefinitely. We'll see how it goes. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads