• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mellubb's "Vecna's Revenge" OOC

Theocrat

First Post
email

I also sent you an email, from issak3663 - hotmail.
I've also relized that I'm changing my alignment from LN to LG, but I will still be following the LN church of the one true path of pholtus. I did this so that I can become a Paladin (it's one of the thing that I'm so disappointed with D&D about - you cannot be a religious warrior unless you are extra clean.
Hopefully Complete Champion will provide some new modifications to that.
Be well.
Issak

Eydis

First Post
Just to let all know, I changed the race of my character to halfling, instead of human. I really thought that it would help the group out a little more that way.

dontremb

First Post
Hey, evolutionKB. Got a question. Perhaps I'm confused. A wizard gets 2 skill points per level, as a human you get an extra, and your Int gives you 3... all that equals 6 at first level (x4) that gives you 24 skill points, right? I'm confused as to how you got 32.

Please illuminate you, if there's something I'm missing, I would like my extra 8 skill points as well.

dontremb

First Post
Also, EvolutionKB, what ability allows you to summon with a standard action? I see augmented summoning, but that just gives creatures you summon +4 to STR and +4 to CON, right? Just curious.

dontremb

First Post
Sasquatch! Good news! You gimped yourself out of 4 skill points. You forgot to add your +1 for being a human. (1x4 for first level)

On another note, I should have been a freaking cleric, you guys get TONS of money. LOL

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads