• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Warhammer, The Darkness Within, OCC

TRD

First Post
TRD Noob Question Number 567

What starting equipment do we get past the career items?

Is their a starting kit every character gets?

I am interstate for a wedding for the next couple days so NPC me as needed. With NYE and this wedding gone I will be completely on deck from then on and even better....will actually have the book in my hands!

TRD

First Post
Orwin Vogel: Human Talents

1d100=64, 1d100=60

Savvy
Resistance to Poison

I am not too sure if he is allowed two of the same talent (he is really, REALLY Savvy), in the likelihood you are not I have rolled again.

1d100=53

Resistance to Disease

Dragoon

First Post
TRD said:
1d100=64, 1d100=60

Savvy
Resistance to Poison

I am not too sure if he is allowed two of the same talent (he is really, REALLY Savvy), in the likelihood you are not I have rolled again.

1d100=53

Resistance to Disease

TRD, that is fine to keep both of the Resistanceses, wow you really got toughened up reading books. :D Extra Savvy I don't think would work well.

TRD

First Post
HAH I know its hilarious, rolled high STR, high Wounds and now the resistances.

In regards to maps, I saw some in another thread that looked pretty good http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=206907, if you look near the bottom of the first page you will see some done in Excel. Could be put together pretty easy and give a clear idea of what is happening.

Either way though, I am not fussed.

Asmor

First Post
I personally really like the map as it is. It's simple, requires no extra software, doesn't even require another website. Plus, it's really easy to keep track of the latest version if everyone copy-pastes it every time they make a change. I say stick with the current system.

Remove ads