[OOC] The Mythar Resistance [Calling All Players]

Ferrix

Explorer
The game is currently full, alternates are welcome.

Rogues Gallery
In Character Thread

House Rules
VP/WP System, Class Defense, etc. Explained
Standard Character Sheet & Statblock
Party Info Points
How Combat Will Run
Mythar Info
Continent Info

Current Roster:
Kromgron Stonebreaker played by Isida Kep'Tukari
Nassitch played by Keia
Tau Scrymgeour played by Erekose13
Osric Mor played by Lazlow
Milo played by Log-A-Log
Layonarai Leafrunner played by Tailspinner

Fading Away:
Olivia played by The Rolling Man
Uiim played by Ashy

In the wings:
Yeth-Abriel played by Insight

Last edited:

S0unds like some good ideas brewing here. I like the Anti hero/misfit angle, maybe a "Dirty Dozen" type campaign?

I like the dark, struggling against the tide idea too. I think VP/WP would be cool; the paragon and gestalt options don't do much for me though.

Anyway, keep me in mind... looks like the other game is going nowhere...

taitzu52

First Post
Dirty Dozen? Can I be Ernest Borgnine? Lee Marvin wouldn't make a good dwarf, methinks.

All kidding aside, I'd love to see what you're doing, Ferrix. We have a good time playing together, right? And you know I'm down for the dwarves ;) .

Count me in, bro. Keep me up to speed on the development, I'll throw some stuff back atcha. Peace.

TZ

Insight

Adventurer
Theme games are always nice.

A troupe of different types of performers (a traveling circus perhaps) would be something new and different.

How about the last remnants of a military unit have to hike through the wilderness and enemy territory back home? Maybe they come across some stranded travelers (ie, the non-fighter types) and have to help them back to civilization.

Ashy

First Post
All I can say is that whatever it is, you'd better let me in! :p

Seriously, I think that the traveling circus idea is keen! :)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Traveling performers sounds like a lot of fun. Personally, I'm a big fan of psionics, but I've never done a psionics only/no magic game before. That could be interesting. (If people were interested in that, may I suggest the book Hyperconsciousness by Malhavoc Press? It contains a large passel of prestige classes that help cover some of the gaps that taking out divine and arcane magic would leave.)

I'm more for a pro-hero type of game than an anti-hero.

I don't own UA, so I can't comment on any of the varient rules. :)

Ashy

First Post
OOOoooo! That does sound cool! An all psionics/no magic game and we can all play a band of traveling psychic entertainers/abberations! :)

Insight

Adventurer
As for variants, I am down with psi and no magic or vice versa, although I don't personally own the new psi book. I don't really have a lot of experience in games using the splatbooks since most of the games I've been in have been too low a level to make use of that stuff.

I like the vitality/wound thing as I've seen it in the Star Wars RPG, but I don't own UA so I'm not sure if it is any different there.

I prefer homebrew worlds myself (either running or playing), just because it gives the GM a lot more freedom.

Remove ads