Blood and Spooks for Just Four Bucks!

talien

Community Supporter
So you think strapping a nuclear reactor to your back and waving an electron pack around makes you a ghost hunter?

You're darn tootin' it does!

Now, there's other guides out there that don't give you new ghost-hunting professions, skills, feats, magic, and whatnot. This isn't like those guides. Blood and Spooks: The Ghost Hunter's Guide has all the crunch you know and love and more, including:

* 5 new allegiances
* 16 new occupations
* A ghost hunter background generator
* Rules for playing victims
* 8 new advanced classes, including the ghost hunter, medium, and skeptic
* Electron packs, ghost containers, and ethereal detectors galore
* Advice on investigating hauntings, ghost hunter hooks, rules for contracts, and places of power to explore
* 50 new psionic powers!
* The ethereal plane and where bad ghosts go: the ether-containment unit
* Rules on developing advanced ghosts, introducing a new advanced class and psionic powers just for spirits

For a limited time, Blood and Spooks is on sale! You save $2.45, which means Blood and Spooks costs only $4.00. That's four bucks for 57 pages of ghost hunting goodness!

Buy it today at http://www.philipjreed.com/downloads/maycoupons.pdf

arwink

Clockwork Golem
Damn you and your insidious advertising techniques. Suckered me into this, and the copy of Blood and Fists I clicked on accidently while looking for the right coupon.

Lucky Blood and Brains wasn't included, or my spending instinct would have kicked into high gear...

Roudi

First Post
Blood & Spooks is on my wishlist... soon it shall be on my hard drive.

Thank you, Michael Tresca and RPGObjects!

talien

Community Supporter
arwink said:
Damn you and your insidious advertising techniques. Suckered me into this, and the copy of Blood and Fists I clicked on accidently while looking for the right coupon.

Lucky Blood and Brains wasn't included, or my spending instinct would have kicked into high gear...
Hahahah, the best part is that I'm actually advertising all those other products as well.

Or alternately, I didn't realize it would be a bit of a challenge to discover which of the coupons is for Blood and Spooks since it's not immediately obvious and forgot to edit the message appropriately.

Nah, let's go with me being an evil super genius. I like that better. :)

Vigilance

Explorer
Blood and Spooks and Blood and Brains are great products, and Michael was great to work with. Everyone who likes Modern horror goodness that doesnt take itself too seriously should pick up both of these books, before I go grab my BOOOMstick!

Chuck

Remove ads