1st semester of Grad School: Completed!

SpiderMonkey

Explorer
Woot! As subject line. Though I have lost one of my players due to his getting a job a few hours away, I am SO looking forward to only using my mental capacity for gaming purposes this summer.

der_kluge

Adventurer
I wish my grad school was based around "semesters" so I could take the summer off. My school (www.accis.edu) is an online program. Yes, it's accredited. I'm sitting here today working on a gawdawful Marketing assignment. This is the last assignment of this class, and once I take the final for it, I'll have finished a whopping 3 classes since I started in January of last year. Go me! :heh:

SpiderMonkey

Explorer
Thanks for the reply, die kluge. This is making me think of starting a thread on what subjects EN Worlders have studied and what education levels they have achieved. I'm curious to see what D&Ders do when they're not D&Ding.

ssampier

First Post
sounds great. I was vaguely thinking of grad school some time in my future. I was thinking of graduate school in business (business information systems to be precise). My undergraduate degree is a liberal arts programs, so I'm a bit apprehensive about the idea.

As per the last post, I have my Bachelor of Science in Sociology with a minor in Information Systems. I work for a small, but growing rural telecom company that provides high speed Internet (ADSL, T1, etc).

Remove ads