• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

1st semester of Grad School: Completed!

SpiderMonkey

Explorer
Woot! As subject line. Though I have lost one of my players due to his getting a job a few hours away, I am SO looking forward to only using my mental capacity for gaming purposes this summer.

der_kluge

Adventurer
I wish my grad school was based around "semesters" so I could take the summer off. My school (www.accis.edu) is an online program. Yes, it's accredited. I'm sitting here today working on a gawdawful Marketing assignment. This is the last assignment of this class, and once I take the final for it, I'll have finished a whopping 3 classes since I started in January of last year. Go me! :heh:

SpiderMonkey

Explorer
Thanks for the reply, die kluge. This is making me think of starting a thread on what subjects EN Worlders have studied and what education levels they have achieved. I'm curious to see what D&Ders do when they're not D&Ding.

ssampier

First Post
sounds great. I was vaguely thinking of grad school some time in my future. I was thinking of graduate school in business (business information systems to be precise). My undergraduate degree is a liberal arts programs, so I'm a bit apprehensive about the idea.

As per the last post, I have my Bachelor of Science in Sociology with a minor in Information Systems. I work for a small, but growing rural telecom company that provides high speed Internet (ADSL, T1, etc).

Remove ads