• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World Booth Volunteers Needed!

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
As you know, we’re having an EN World booth again this year. Like last year, we’ll be right outside the exhibit hall, and we will need to staff the booth with friendly EN World members all the hours the exhibits are open.

I’m coordinating the volunteers this year, and I need your help! If you can commit to working one or more two-hour shifts at the EN World booth, please let me know by posting here, or by emailing me at buttercup.d20@gmail.com. I know that event registration doesn’t start until Monday, May 16th at noon pacific time. Most of you won’t want to sign up for a volunteer slot until you have booked your events. We will have a FAQ notebook available at the booth, so volunteers will be able to answer the kinds of questions that tend to get asked. I’ll be emailing this FAQ to volunteers about 2 weeks before GenCon so you can all look through it and let me know of anything I need to add.

Now before I go further, I’m afraid there is something that must be said. All volunteers must bathe the day of their shift...before their shift. If you don’t think you can do this, please don’t volunteer.

We’ll need two people for each slot. Ennies judges and other staff will be filling holes in the schedule, but the more of you who offer to do this, the more likely it is that the judges, Dextra and I will be able to enjoy our GenCon experience.

Also, note that each afternoon, we’ll need a staff member to stop by the booth at around 5:45 and collect all the booth stuff like the laptop (assuming we have one) and other valuables, and take them back to their hotel room. Along with this duty then, comes the job of delivering the stuff back to the booth the next morning.

Thanks in advance to all you great people for helping out with this! Please don't hesitate to email me with any questions you might have.:)

Thursday

9:30 – Noon Buttercup & Dextra (setup & first shift)

Noon – 2:00 Rel & Frukathka

2:00 – 4:00 Queen Dopplepopolis & Psion

4:00 – 6:00 Xath & Cthulu's Librarian

Responsible for booth stuff overnight: Dextra

Friday

9:30 – Noon Der Kluge & Buttercup

Noon – 2:00 Steve Jung & Ranger Wickett

2:00 – 4:00 Pielorinho & Spider

4:00 – 6:00 Frukathka & FickleGM & JediSoth

Saturday

9:30 – Noon Cthulu's Librarian & Crothian

Noon – 2:00 Teflon Billy & Der Kluge

2:00 – 4:00 Psion & Ranger Wickett

4:00 – 6:00 Keeper of Secrets & Whirligig

Sunday

9:30 – Noon Piratecat & Rel

Noon – 2:00 Frukathka & Crothian

2:00 – 4:00 Buttercup & Dextra (final teardown)

Last edited:

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
depending on how much time Ingrid is not with me, i might just be willing to give it a shot this time around. :) more later...

KB9JMQ

First Post
Buttercup,
I would like Thursday 2-4 with Queen D
If that cannot be done Friday 2-4 would be my secondary choice.

Michael Morris

First Post
<bribery> For the third year in a row I intend to bring a refridgerator for cool drinks. It is only for use by ENnies staff and booth volunteers.</bribery>

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads