• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World Booth Volunteers Needed!

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
FickleGM said:
...and I realize that I just threw out a bunch of posts, but I am not trying to catch up to Crothian (although, I think that I saw him posting in the elevator :D --- ok, I didn't actually see him this morning)...

you know, there is help available for addictions. ;)

FickleGM

Explorer
Crothian said:
but I didn't get to read the jokes......
Let's see if I can remember them:

Thursday night after the Paranoia game, while at the Canadiana -

"I just got done playing in Crothian's Paranoia game and he was posting while running the game"

Thursday at the Canadiana, a few minutes later - after looking out in the hall to see if my wife is ready to leave, I spot Crothian -

"I just saw Crothian out in the hall and he's posting right now"

Friday night at the Ennies, while sitting at the EN Worlders' table -

"I just saw Crothian in a suit and tie walking down the hall...and he was posting" (a followup comment from one of my table-mates about a keyboard on his tie - may have been GlassJaw or Der_Kluge)

...and of course, at least two or three times during the con -

"I just saw Crothian and he was posting"

There may have been more, but I didn't write them down...

BTW - my thanks to all of the EN Worlders whose conversations gravitated toward Crothian's post count, thus allowing me to insert said jokes.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Hey, I was lucky enough to share a room with Crothian. He was great. Just about the perfect roommate, except for one morning when he took a relatively long morning shower. . .

I'm pretty sure it's because he was posting.

Remove ads