Tenth Doctor's New Threads

Gomez

First Post
It looks like a old companion will make a return in the Dr. Who Christmas special! :)

Elisabeth Sladen resumes her role as the iconic character Sarah Jane Smith; remembered by a whole generation of Doctor Who fans as the assistant to both Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker.

Dark Psion

First Post
I caught several episodes of the new Dr Who while exploring WinAmp's shoutcast TV last week and would like to say...

I want it in America Now!!!!!!

Cthulhudrew

First Post
Interesting look. The somewhat modern trendy-yet-simple look of Eccleston grew on me quite a bit, while this seems more in line with the retro eccentric look of older doctors, yet not quite so odd. The suit itself will have to grow on me, but I love the coat- have to find me one of those!- and the converse. :)

Can't wait for season two of the new Doctor Who!

Kilmore

First Post
I can't wait for season one. I'm afraid I've allowed myself to be hopelessly spoiled. But more than anything, the return of Sarah fills me with glee.

ddvmor

I'm a little teapot!
Cthulhudrew said:
this seems more in line with the retro eccentric look of older doctors
Hmm... not so sure about that assessment. There are people in my office who turn up to work dressed just like that. I'd say it was a very 'trendy' look!

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
ddvmor said:
Hmm... not so sure about that assessment. There are people in my office who turn up to work dressed just like that. I'd say it was a very 'trendy' look!

yeah retro is hip

unfortunately I'm not:(

MonsterMash

First Post
Good to see a distinctive look for the new doctor.

I'm looking forward to the next season, and I believe the BBC are looking at ways of making it legally available outside the areas where broadcasters have picked it up (currently UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand AFAIK) for a small fee.

Remove ads