• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Call of Cthulhu d20 Adventure - Now Playing but still Recruiting!

Gomez

First Post
Welcome to the wonderful world of the EN World Play by Post Boards.

I am always happy to see a new CoC game starting. :)

But, it is usually a good idea when you are anouncing a new game that you give some information about the game.

Like:
-How many players you want in the game.
-What kind of posting frequency that your looking for from the players.
-Character generation rules like level and such.
-A basic run down on the game; where is it going to be set, what year (very important for a CoC game), etc.

The game is set in modern times (now), and I'm looking for about 4-6 players. Players need to reply at least three times a week, and I'll use standard character generation rules from the d20 rulebook.

Last edited:

D20Dazza

Explorer
I'm prepared to have a bash, I've had the D20CoC book since it was released but am still yet to play a game. I'll have a crack at a PC once I know that the game is a goer (i.e once a couple of more volunteers join up). I've spent too many times spending hours on PCs only to have the game go no where so I'll stay in a holding pattern until we confirm things are a goer.

Cheers

Daz

taitzu52

First Post
Hey pmf, you were graced with the advice from one of the great CoC GM's, Gomez. I'd take his advice and throw folks a bone as to what your game is about. Showing off some writing ability in an intro is a SURE way to spark interest.

Good luck!
TZ

SORREEEEEEEEEE!!! Man, I go on vacation for four days and you people go wild! Naw, JK. Okay, if we get more players, I'll start. BTW, D20Dazza, it's the GM, not the DM. Okay.

Remove ads