Worldwide D&D Game Day!

D'karr

Adventurer
Unfortunately the FLGS that was originally running this event cancelled. Now I have to look for an alternate location that is close.

Bagpuss

Legend
This term "World Wide" it does not mean what you think it means.

IE: No where outside the USA is actually taking part. check the map*

*(edit) Tell a lie there's a list underneath the map (wonder why they arn't on the map since it does show the rest of the world). Still only a handful elsewhere.

Bizzare not one event in the UK, especially considering there are some in Europe. I guess we are all too busy remembering when they failed to blow up parliament.

Last edited:

tylerthehobo

Explorer
Bagpuss said:
This term "World Wide" it does not mean what you think it means.

IE: No where outside the USA is actually taking part. check the map*

*(edit) Tell a lie there's a list underneath the map (wonder why they arn't on the map since it does show the rest of the world). Still only a handful elsewhere.

Bizzare not one event in the UK, especially considering there are some in Europe. I guess we are all too busy remembering when they failed to blow up parliament.

I don't know - check out the wizards boards - I've seen a lot of folks in Australia, Europe, and Asia talking about playing today (or last night in many of their cases).

Anyway, I'm headed to TimeWarp Comics in NJ to DM a game or three. Hope to see some of y'all there.

Why do they keep scheduling World Wide game day on the ONE Saturday we CAN'T game.

We have to rip the cruddy linoleium off our kitchen this weekend in preperation for the new cabinents and Coutertops that are going in.

The local game store even asked if I wanted to run.

Any other weekend.

No problem.

Similar thing happend last year.

They really need to consult with me before they set the date. ;)

Wombat

First Post
(flips through schedule)

November 5th... November 5th... Guy Fawkes Day, but not a gaming day.

So doing nothing in that regard ;)

shaylon

First Post
If I lived in Seattle, I would be there. Great idea having it hosted at EMP.

I am gaming at home with my regular group this afternoon. Have fun if you go!

-Shay

Remove ads