• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Honey, I Shrunk the Adventurers! - Sun 10:30am-2:30pm GAME FULL!!

Alenda

First Post
Sunday, August 13th from 10:30am-2:30pm

Honey, I Shrunk the Adventurers: A group of 6 adventurers is shrunk down to the size of D&D miniatures by an evil sorceress. Join their adventures as they seek a way to return to their normal height.

The following folks have indicated interest, but I'm not sure of their availability on this date at this time, so please let me know if you're available and I'll add you to the list: Queenie122 and rjmc64

1) FickleGM
2) Cthulhu's Librarian
3) Queenie122
4) rjmc64
5) fett527
6) KidCthulhu

Last edited:

Alenda

First Post
reveal said:
What time are you planning?

Friday afternoon, Saturday or Sunday (both all day) would be best for me. :)

I'm thinking either Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning. What do my other registrants think?

Alenda

First Post
BelenUmeria said:
You have seminars scheduled from 1-3 on Saturday and 9-10 on Sunday.

Yeah, I know. I wasn't going to conflict with my seminars! I figured I could run a game around 10:30am on Sunday.

FickleGM

Explorer
If it's Sunday morning, I'll have to get special permission, as we normally leave before noon on Sunday to get back and get the kids. Other than that, I'm not too picky and can probably adapt (Friday afternoon, if early enough for CL to still prepare for the Ennies, works best).

I will warn you that if you schedule it for Saturday afternoon (late or early), and my plans for a picnic gathering come together, I will hound you (in a friendly manner, of course to run this at the gathering (I am envisioning that the "picnic" will actually cover a large enough timeframe to accomodate multiple gaming "slots" and allow people to choose when they want to show up - so that booth volunteers or seminar goers aren't left out). I'll be starting a thread for that soon.

Oh...and thank you for remembering my desire to play in this game... :)

EDIT: I was composing when you replied...I will talk to Cindy tonight and see if she will be okay with staying a little later on Sunday this year (I do not foresee a problem)...

Last edited:

Remove ads