• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Honey, I Shrunk the Adventurers! - Sun 10:30am-2:30pm GAME FULL!!

Alenda

First Post
FickleGM said:
I forgot to get back to you, Alenda. I talked to Cindy and it looks like I'm in :).

Awesome!!! I can't wait to run this adventure again. It'll be so much fun.

Only one slot left and the game is full!!!

reveal

Adventurer
I'm gonna have to back out of this one. Since I'm in your Halfling Adventures game and I want to be in Piratecat's game, I'm gonna do that on on Sunday. But I'm still down for the Halfling game by kraky! :D

Alenda

First Post
reveal said:
I'm gonna have to back out of this one. Since I'm in your Halfling Adventures game and I want to be in Piratecat's game, I'm gonna do that on on Sunday. But I'm still down for the Halfling game by kraky! :D

I totally understand! Have fun :)

Alenda

First Post
ATTENTION SHRUNKEN ADVENTURERS!!

Please meet at the ENnies booth about 15 minutes before "Honey, I Shrunk the Adventurers" to find out where the game is being held. I will contact the booth when I find a place to game, so your friendly ENWorld representative should be able to point you in the right direction.

Thanks so much and I look forward to seeing you all soon!

Alenda

First Post
fett527 said:
Hey Alenda,
I haven't signed up for anything else on Sunday so, I'll play in this one too. If it's not too late!

It's never too late when there are slots available! I'll add you to the list.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Alenda, please sign up KidCthulhu for this! she may have to excuse herself if she makes the 3rd round of Chaosium's tournament, but she'd love to play if possible.

Thank you!

Alenda

First Post
Piratecat said:
Alenda, please sign up KidCthulhu for this! she may have to excuse herself if she makes the 3rd round of Chaosium's tournament, but she'd love to play if possible.

I'll add her to the list!

Remove ads