• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

TBR: Sound off

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Rapscallions, simply post a yea or a nay re: attendance.

This is also the thread to propose new Fledgling level Rapscallions. For you Journeymen, that means one each. Founders, of course, may execute Directive 2 as per our Articles of Affiliation.

Also (CL): Omega One Borealis. Go!

Last edited:

FickleGM

Explorer
*mind explodes*

So, are you asking "first-timers" to post here if they are planning on attending the "excursion"? Or, are you asking those members who have "put in a good name" to post who they have asked to attend?

If the former, then I'm game.

If the latter, then I'll wait for another to throw my name in the ring.

TBR Me ASAP (ooh, have I stumbled across a stripper's pick-up line or Canada's answer to Pabst Blue Ribbon?)...the world may never know...

Teflon Billy

Explorer
FickleGM said:
*mind explodes*

So, are you asking "first-timers" to post here if they are planning on attending the "excursion"? Or, are you asking those members who have "put in a good name" to post who they have asked to attend?

If the former, then I'm game.

If the latter, then I'll wait for another to throw my name in the ring.

It is, alas, the latter Fick, but I've both met you and like you and will happily put you forward to the membership as a Candidate right now...Journeyman have three days to lodge a yea or nay, Founders know the powers they possess.

TBR Me ASAP (ooh, have I stumbled across a stripper's pick-up line or Canada's answer to Pabst Blue Ribbon?)...the world may never know...

Done.

Gentlemen: Contact me via PM re: FickleGM

Last edited:

reveal

Adventurer
First-timer here who already got the "go ahead." I look forward to the women. And you guys to. But mostly the women.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Teflon Billy said:
Gentlemen: Contact me via PM re: FickleGM

I have mailed the Verdict Sack with the appropriately colored ball. The rest is up to the combined efforts of the US and Canadian Postal Services.

Also did we decide whether we were doing The Guzzle or Wall of Wood for the initiation ceremony this year? If it's Wall of Wood, I've got a hickory tree in my hard that needs to be cut down this summer and I might be able to provide the necessary materials.

Though I must say that Wall of Wood is but a fleeting pain whereas The Guzzle is likely to end a marriage. Just let me know.

As a founder, I put forth that FickleGM be allowed to attend, with full understanding that this be a temporary green lighting until he passes the initiation. That'll have to wait until GenCon, though. Same for reveal. He's got the approval, but if he fails the initiation on site, so be it.

TB-Alpha tri-Phi

DaveStebbins

First Post
Dave Stebbins here, code blue (balls) and ready to attend. :p

I will adjust my schedule to make myself available for any initiation ceremonies which will require my presence. Also, I'm driving, so I can bring any materials which might cause a... situation :heh: at airports. Let me know.

-Dave

Rel

Liquid Awesome
I've still got a bit of convincing to do but I think I might be bringing Queenie aboard this year. As her sponsor I'll of course give her the "Private Initiation" beforehand and let you know if she passes.

Remove ads