• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

TBR: Sound off

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Rel said:
Given the promises that she has made and some of the pictures we've seen of her posterior, I'd like to invoke the "Tonya Provision" and request the right to skip Chromium and go right to Mauve level! It's bold I know but sometimes you gotta reach for the Mauve Ring!

Mine is only one vote amongst 4, but: Denied.

I mean, if we start skipping levels and such, then how are we better than "you know who"?

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Ethernaut said:
(CL, we need to initiate Nakia, right?)

You can count him as presented (without need of a second) by executing your Founder's Bye on him as per the Articles of Affiliation (Did you ever get your copy?)

Edit: Nevermind, I see CL has already sorted it out.

FickleGM

Explorer
Why is that I am having visions of The Flintstones episode where Wilma and Betty infiltrated the Royal Order of Water Buffalo while dressed like men and had to go through initiations?

Not that I'm comparing reveal to Betty ;), but I'm definately comparing Rel to Fred... :D

reveal

Adventurer
FickleGM said:
Why is that I am having visions of The Flintstones episode where Wilma and Betty infiltrated the Royal Order of Water Buffalo while dressed like men and had to go through initiations?

Not that I'm comparing reveal to Betty ;), but I'm definately comparing Rel to Fred... :D
I woulda bam-bamed Betty.

Teflon Billy

Explorer
FickleGM said:

Heh:) It's not quite that bad I hope.

I mean, we do have some jargon (as any group will after they've been together for a half-decade), but it allows us to converse with each other more easily about TBR-related concepts that might'nt lend themselves as well to plain english:)

Actually,m I put forward to the Founders that we no longer refer to the Articles of Affiliation by name, and rather simply assume that any references to Section, Paragraph or Rule be taken as references to the Articles.

Passed?

Teflon Billy said:
H
Actually,m I put forward to the Founders that we no longer refer to the Articles of Affiliation by name, and rather simply assume that any references to Section, Paragraph or Rule be taken as references to the Articles.

Sound good to me. This doesn't conflict with the Ramones/Gabba Gabba Hey clause, though, does it?

Klaus

First Post
I find your ideas intriguing and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Here's my resume:

Attachments

• XRP666back.jpg
    XRP666back.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 77

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads