• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Big Trouble in Little Oakdale: True20 Nevermore Introductory Adventure - 9am-1pm

jaldaen

First Post
Expeditious Retreat Press is sponsoring the following Nevermore campign setting event at Gen Con Indy 2006 on Sunday from 9am-1pm:

The village of Oakdale is a sleepy little hamlet with an otherworldly problem. One-by-one its children are disappearing and now a group of their older siblings have followed suit. When these siblings awaken in the dreamlands, they discover a twisted version of their village and must uncover its secrets before their brothers and sisters are lost forever.

Big Trouble in Little Oakdale, is an introductory adventure to the Nevermore campaign setting for the True20 system and will be run by Joseph Miller, creator of Nevermore.

The Gen Con game ID is: RPG00739
There is only 1 slot left!

Pregenerated characters will be provided, though if you sign up let me know here and I might just work in your request.

If you have any questions, comments, etc... please feel free to post them here and I'll be more than happy to reply to them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads