• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

True20: Nevermore campaign setting (the Big Bad Book) is in my Hands!

Good news! I'll have to pick this up at GenCon.

I won't run True20, but just the taste I got at GenCon a couple years ago is enough to convince me to pick it up. I can use this for other systems.

jaldaen

First Post
Good news! I'll have to pick this up at GenCon.

Good to hear! Tell Joe and Suzi I said hello! ;)

I won't run True20, but just the taste I got at GenCon a couple years ago is enough to convince me to pick it up. I can use this for other systems.

I'm glad the taste you got of Nevermore at GenCon a couple years ago has stuck with you and definately let me know how you use it b/c I really am interested in how it is used at home ;)

jaldaen

First Post
I just got word that the World of Nevermore pdf is now up over at YourGamesNow.com for only $15.00!

It will hit other electronic storefronts later this month.

If you have any questions, comments, etc. on the World of Nevermore book, then feel free to post them here and I'll get back to you ASAP.

jaldaen

First Post
I just started a blog for The World of Nevermore campaign and novel setting over at Blogspot.

It will be receiving regular updates as I move forward with the campaign and novel setting in various works. I look forward to your comments, questions, and suggestions both here and on the blog ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads