• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The League of Gentlemen, Extraordinaire (The noble post-Ennies alternative)

The_Universe

First Post
Earlier this year, a number of us had discussed a slightly more noble alternative to the Rapscallion's annual trip to the Red Garter. While I would deny no man the opportunity to ogle skeezy strippers, I plan to refrain from stuffing 1 dollar bills between strategically placed thong-strings!

Since the girls are already organizing their own post-Ennies gathering, it is left to we few noble souls to find a suitable alternative to the strip club.

So, post here if you're interested in the currently unspecified noble alternative, and please don't be afraid to suggest an activity with which we may occupy our time! :)

EDIT: A name has been (sort of) chosen, and the Canadiana alternative has been given its own thread!

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I'd like to stand around debating where to go, head someplace, change our mind, head someplace else, accidentally lose some people because they're under age, and then end up in a restaurant with not enough space.

... what? It worked all the other Gen Cons! :lol:

I'm thinking of the party at Little Canadiana Suite, myself.

Crothian

First Post
Queenie122 said:
Rob will be attending. I'll send him over here. :)

Now that's funny!! I wonder how many other wife's will voulenteer their husbands for the Choir Boys instead of TB's crowd.

I will probably end up with you guys since I was one of the orginators of this idea.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Crothian said:
Now that's funny!! I wonder how many other wife's will voulenteer their husbands for the Choir Boys instead of TB's crowd.

:p Rob makes his own decisions, thank you very much. He just doesn't visit here too often.

He doesn't like skanky strippers. And yes, I believe him when he says he doesn't like skanky strippers. ;)

Dire Wolf

First Post
I guess it is time to speak for myself. It is not my wish to spend what few precious GenCon dollars I might have on $8 beers and strippers. There will be way too much estrogen in my suite for me to hang out there after the Ennies, so you can count me in for any activities that don't involve women showing me their fake breasts. As for what activities we can take part in, I have not a clue. I am assuming that we want to do something other than gaming, but that is just based on what I have seen so far. Correct me if I am wrong. I will do some research and think about it, hopefully I will have some suggestions soon.

Oh, and can we think of a better name than "Choir Boys" or is that already decided?

DaveStebbins

First Post
Crothian said:
Hey, Tonya's husband was home with their son while she was joining the TBRs at the Red Garter last year.

-Dave

Remove ads