• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The League of Gentlemen, Extraordinaire (The noble post-Ennies alternative)

The_Universe

First Post
Crothian said:
Now that's funny!! I wonder how many other wife's will voulenteer their husbands for the Choir Boys instead of TB's crowd.

I will probably end up with you guys since I was one of the orginators of this idea.
Indeed! You and I and...Jester47, I think, talked about this a long time ago!

rjmc64 said:
Oh, and can we think of a better name than "Choir Boys" or is that already decided?
I believe that "Choir Boys" was the name assigned to this group by the Rapscallions (though I could be wrong about the origins). It's certainly not something that I can recall any of us approving. If you have a better idea, by all means - propose it!

Piratecat said:
I'm thinking of the party at Little Canadiana Suite, myself.
It's a strong possibility. It has the advantage of ease. Nevertheless, I think we might be able to put something meaningful together!

Crothian

First Post
The_Universe said:
I believe that "Choir Boys" was the name assigned to this group by the Rapscallions (though I could be wrong about the origins). It's certainly not something that I can ecall any of us approving. If you have a better idea, by all means - propose it!

I was thinking we can do like in American Pie and get some nice Choir Girls.....

And ya, that's who gave us the name. :cool:

Teflon Billy

Explorer
The_Universe said:
Indeed! You and I and...Jester47, I think, talked about this a long time ago!

Much as we have fun taking shots at each other, TBR and The Choirboys have something in common...

Jester47 as a founding member:)

God seems to have led him away from us and over to you. We wish him, and you guys all the best.

God seems to have given us Rel as a replacement. Which is fine I guess :\

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Teflon Billy said:

You wound me, sir. As if God had anything to do with this.

And Our Dark Lord said to tell you that if you don't start treating me better that he's tearing up the contract and giving you back the Starter Wife.

rjmc64 said:
It is not my wish to spend what few precious GenCon dollars I might have on $8 beers and strippers. There will be way too much estrogen in my suite for me to hang out there after the Ennies, so you can count me in for any activities that don't involve women showing me their fake breasts.

Oh, come on. The beers are only $5, and there were at least two strippers last year who didn't have fake breasts.

The_Universe

First Post
Teflon Billy said:
Much as we have fun taking shots at each other, TBR and The Choirboys have something in common...

Jester47 as a founding member:)

God seems to have led him away from us and over to you. We wish him, and you guys all the best.

Hey - you take what you can get, right?

..and Rel's not THAT bad. ;)

fusangite

First Post
The_Universe said:
Earlier this year, a number of us had discussed a slightly more noble alternative to the Rapscallion's annual trip to the Red Garter. While I would deny no man the opportunity to ogle skeezy strippers, I plan to refrain from stuffing 1 dollar bills between strategically placed thong-strings!
As I said last year, as a Canadian, this did make me rather uncomfortable. We've had a $1 coin for nearly 20 years and its value is comparable (currently 90 cents) to the US dollar. I couldn't shake the feeling I was throwing change at the girls. So I might move back and forth between the two events, if that's okay. So site them near eachother. Otherwise, I think I'll follow PirateCat's lead and enjoy a glass or 8 of scotch at the suite.

Remove ads