• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Here there Be Insects (updated!) - D&D - Sunday 9 am - 1 pm

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Here There Be Insects

Adventure summary is in spoiler block to avoid tipping off my own players to an upcoming adventure in my home game. . .
[sblock]The fabled city of Tikritt squats on the western edge of Abbathia, nestled between waste and sea. Once sacred to the Beetle Goddess Mog, Tikritt is reknowned for its unparallelled glasswork, its unusual spices, its access to child slaves. . and the fact that most of its inhabitants aren't anything close to human.

At a time when an unusual cult is spreading from the human ghetto of Senton, seven visitors to Tikritt come hunting for justice. Can the answers they seek be found amidst the Licebound or the angled alleyways below the Temples of Glass? Or are they doomed to pave the way towards a new kind of infestation? [/sblock]

D&D, seven players, characters provided.

This adventure takes place in my game's campaign world, and will influence what happens in my own campaign. In order to give more folks a chance to play, please don't sign up for this if you're playing one of the other games that I'm running during GenCon! :)

Sunday 9 am - 1 pm

Slot 1: Reveal
Slot 2: RangerWickett
Slot 3: Rel
Slot 4: Radiating Gnome
Slot 5: Fusangite
slot 6: ThatDarnCat
Slot 7: Seri

Waiting List

- Steve Jung
- Nakia
- Snofox
- Player2
-

Last edited:

Radiating Gnome

Adventurer
PC, I'm very interested . . . it'll mean dropping an RPGA game I signed up for (easily done) . I worry, though, that I might know too much about your plans, having read posts on the RBDM site . . . .

-rg

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
RG, you'll be fine. You know about the city, but you have no knowledge of the actual adventure (which is different from that described on the RBDMC site.) And it's easy to explain city knowledge; I'll make your PC a local, or give you knowledge (local). Piece of cake.

I'd love to put you down for this. And besides, you'll be the fourth person with a "R" username. :D

fusangite

First Post
I'm up for Sunday morning. However, if eager people show up to occupy the waiting list, I can probably be talked off. I'm already in one of your games, after all.

John Crichton

First Post
Put me down for a late fill-in. I am on waiting lists for your other games and will gladly bow out if I get into one of the others. And, I'd be happy to play if by some wacky occurance there is still a slot open come gameday. :)

Remove ads