• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Here there Be Insects (updated!) - D&D - Sunday 9 am - 1 pm

Seri

First Post
me me me me!!!!

that's means i would like a spot please :)

and that means I wouldn't play in the CoC one.....

DaveStebbins

First Post
Since Stuart and John fill in the main slots, I'll jump onto the waiting list, since I likely can't make any of your other games. And if I don't make this one, that's fine too; there'll be lots of other cons. :)

Edit: looks like I can make one of your MnM games, so I'll happily give others a chance at this one. Please withdraw my consideration.

-Dave

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Okay, we're full, with Steve as an alternate. Stuart, TDC & Seri, I've moved you guys down the waiting list for the CoC since you're in this game. Dave and John, we get to play in MnM, And Steve gets first crack at playing if a slot opens up.

Rah!

nakia

First Post
PC,

Can I be added to this waiting list as well? If I get into either this one or the MaM game, I'll remove myself from the other.

Kaodi

Hero
Ah, jealousy...

Yes! I admit it! You know, it wasn't enough that I can't go to GenCon. Now you really had to add injury to insult! *weep* . o O ( lol )

At least I am mildly assuaged by TDC and Seri getting in. Make us proud, my feline Canadians!

BSF

Explorer
*bangs head on wall*

I would love to play in a game with you Piratecat. Oh well, I will get to Gen Con one day.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads