• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

UPDATED - Spycraft 2.0 - Best Served Cold

Psion

Adventurer
I will be running 1-2 game of Spycraft 2.0 @ Gencon.

Go the the linked thread and sign up there:
Thursday Game CANCELLED
1:30PM-5:30PM Friday
6:30PM-10:30PM Saturday

The session is tenatively titled "Best Served Cold".

The game is set in my "Public Domain" setting. The Earth of the Public Domain setting starts out very similar to the one that you know. However, at some point, anonymous posts and files appear on the internet revealing secrets to startling technology, originating from parties that can never be traced back to a real person. The nature of the technology is complex that one would expect it to be the result of well financed government research projects... yet no government seems to have displayed any of these technologies before.

The mystery of these occurances is an oddity enough, but where the Agents come in is the clean up after this rash of technologies. Small nations are getting advanced technology, with dangerous potential.

Public Domain is inspired by many recent SF and Espionage movies, where the world is very much the world as we know it, but emergent technologies make it extremely different. Think Paycheck, Minority Report, the Island. And of course, classic superspy thrillers like Bond and MI.

If interested, please go to the appropraite thread and reply there.

UPDATE - I found a game Thursday, and it's the session with the least interest, so I'm going to close that one out.

Last edited:

d20Dwarf

Explorer
I got nothin' doin' Wednesday evening, and I'd love to have something to give me some direction. Plus, I want to see what a well-run Spycraft game is like.

Psion

Adventurer
Grrr... guess I should have updated this thread as my Schedule evolved.

Canadiana is now only going to be Wednesday night, Wil, so I am going to try to catch that.

It's looking like my open time slots are:
12-4 Thursday
1:30-5:30 Friday (after broken isles)
6:30-10:30 Saturday

I'll run two games; as soon at a get two at critical mass, I'll close out the third.

Psion

Adventurer
Steve Jung said:
Psion, is familiarity with the rules necessary? I have the book, but have never played it before.

Nope. I sort of expect most players won't have played it.

If you have the book, it would be nice to have as many copies as possible on hand.

Psion

Adventurer
Steve Jung said:
Unfortunately, the Friday slot was the only one I could attend. Thanks for running the games, though.

The Friday one is still on the schedule. It's the Thursday one I cancelled. :confused:

Remove ads