Full cast for Dragonlance announced

Filby

First Post
Nice to hear Phil "Samurai Jack/Green Lantern/Static/everybody else" Lamarr is involved. I've really gotten to like him. Very versatile voice actor.

CrusaderX

First Post
Kiefer isn't the first person who would normally come to mind for the voice of Raistlin. He's not the second or third, either. But strangely enough, I think he'll do an excellent job. His voice has always been rather unique, and his performances in movies such as Dark City show his versatility.

And the fact that they were able to attract someone of Kiefer's caliber gives me alot more hope for this movie overall.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Yeah Kiefer isn't my first choice, but after considering the role itself, and the fact Kiefer can do creepy well (Phone Booth man. He was deadly on for that.) I'm very happy to see that.

Well the rest seem pretty decent. Rino Ramano has impressed me, and of course having both Rosenbaum and LaMarr on deck is pretty awesome. (Some damn good voice actors no doubt.) We'll see how the rest do.

Klaus

First Post
Dammit. Now I want to see Michelle Trachtenberg in full Tika wardrobe.

Well, not *that* full, IYKWIMAITYD.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Droggy,

Really? Huh I thought she was still only 17. But nearly 21 eh? Cool. Too bad I can't nail that. I'd do it...uhm maybe shouldn't say that on this board.

drothgery said:
Umm... she's a few months shy of 21. As long as you don't buy her a drink, you'll be fine :)

I'm pretty sure that was an integral part of his plan. Would pretty much have to be :p

She's a little under-endowed to be Tika, though.

Remove ads