Looking for a few good ops

thatdarncat

Overlord of Chat
#dnd3e, EN World's official chat room, is looking for a few good ops.

Prior experience is not required. What we are looking for is enthusiastic volunteers willing to talk about D&D for hours on end. Some babysitting and GMing may be involved.

Please include this information in your application:
Available times
Time zone
Gaming experience
Why do you want to be an op?
Tell us about yourself
What you can offer the channel to improve it

Applicants may apply by email to dnd3e@shaw.ca

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
As a side note, I always forget what the link for the chat room is. The only time I ever see it is when the site is down (planned downtime) and there's the filler page telling people to go to it.

The link in the Main Menu on the front page doesn't work.

If I knew the link (and thusly used it more), and spent time in the chat room, I might be more inclined to be involved in something like this.

thatdarncat

Overlord of Chat
Jdvn1 said:
If I knew the link (and thusly used it more), and spent time in the chat room, I might be more inclined to be involved in something like this.
Not sure why the link in the site menu doesn't work for you - I can open it with no problem. Are you getting a specific error message?

There is more than one way to reach the chat room tho - that's just one. You can also use the link in my signature, or an irc client like mIRC. In that case you'd want to connect to chat.psionics.net and join #dnd3e.

genshou said:
Whose avatar are you referring to? :eek:
I'm guessing me and Saci. :)

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
If I had time to hang out in the chat room these days (or if work had the appropriate ports open, so I could multitask it), I'd vounteer to lend a hand.

I encourage folks to check it out, and if you like it, please lend them a hand, so they can continue to offer such a wonderful extension to our community.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
thatdarncat said:
Not sure why the link in the site menu doesn't work for you - I can open it with no problem. Are you getting a specific error message?
No, but the link doesn't go anywhere. This is what it links to:
http://enworld.org/#
thatdarncat said:
There is more than one way to reach the chat room tho - that's just one. You can also use the link in my signature, or an irc client like mIRC. In that case you'd want to connect to chat.psionics.net and join #dnd3e.

Remove ads