• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ENWorld Fantasy Basketball 06-07 (Signup here)

The Sigil

Mr. 3000 (Words per post)
Yeah, I saw your bump, Mistwell. Let this serve as official notice of the opening of the 0607 ENWorld Fantasy Basketball league. We'll be using Yahoo, and same settings as last season.

Okay, all that's interested... fill 'er up!

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com

League ID: 36755
Password: enw06

--The Sigil

loki44

Explorer
I'm in as "Ragnarok".

One rules question here. I've never played on Yahoo before and only H2H in the past. Is the 82 game limit per roster spot? If so, does it apply to the Utility spot as well? Is there an IR slot?

Last edited:

ph34r

First Post
loki44 said:
Is the 82 game limit per roster spot? If so, does it apply to the Utility spot as well? Is there an IR slot?

Doesn't matter. You're gonna lose anyway! Ooooooh! J/k :eek:

Just a little friendly trash talk... I'm probably going to finish last place. I'm not very good with basketball... baseball and football are a different scenario.

LeapingShark

First Post
Ya 82 game limit at each position, dont spend them all too soon. :uhoh:
Theres 2 utility slots so you basically get 164 games to split between them (same for the Center position).

loki44

Explorer
LeapingShark said:
Ya 82 game limit at each position, dont spend them all too soon. :uhoh:
Theres 2 utility slots so you basically get 164 games to split between them (same for the Center position).

No "injured" slot though? Seriously, if not it makes you think twice about guys like Kirilenko or McGrady.

Remove ads