• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ENWorld Fantasy Basketball 06-07 (Signup here)

LeapingShark

First Post
I think Sigil just wanted to see more positive-oriented comments mixed in with the critiques last year. You should definately have joined, but the question at this point is also that we got the usual 12 teams already.

DonTadow

First Post
I'll be the first to say i hate all the goody too shoe pretend we don't care who wins and loses talk in some of the leagues. Its a competition. We should have fun and compete and stop worrying about hurting everyones feelings. You should see the smack we talk in my gencon football league

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
For what it is worth, I fought what I felt was the good fight to get you into the game Reaper (on the legaue message board itself) and lost. Ah well, you will be missed.

What's funny is that years ago I had the same problem with you Reaper, and it turned out I was wrong. Your banter can be off-putting at first, but in retrospect it's really quite valuable for the league.

loki44

Explorer
Have to say I'm pretty content with my team as well. Steve Francis in the 12th round is going to turn out to be a steal. Last year was an anomaly for him. My weakest positions are PF and C. Sucks having both Abdur-Rahim and Kenny Thomas.

DonTadow

First Post
I got some good draft picks in WAde and Carter but then again I got proof that there is a higher entitity that hates me.

How else do you explain how I get sorry... incredibly sorry... Carlos boozer 2 years in a row. especially after he screwed me seriously last year.

loki44

Explorer
DonTadow said:
How else do you explain how I get sorry... incredibly sorry... Carlos boozer 2 years in a row. especially after he screwed me seriously last year.

Yeah, your frontcourt trio of Boozer, Webber and Thomas would not make me a happy drafter.

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
loki44 said:
Steve Francis in the 12th round is going to turn out to be a steal.
Yeah, I think you're right. My biggest steal is probably Gasol in the 7th -- I've got enough manpower to hold me until he comes back in three months, so, if he plays well, it'll be a great late season pick up. If he doesn't, then I'm okay. I hope. :p

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Final tally for this year:

Rank Team Points Pts Change Waiver Moves
1. Ragnarok 77 0.5 8 38
2. Aggy's Slam Kings 72 0 6 25
3. Shark's Jawz 69.5 1 12 47
4. Mista's Maniacs 69 0 7 10
5. Mistwell Maulers 68 0.5 10 22
6. Tokyo Samurai 66 0 11 28
7. The Detroit Dreads 58 0 3 10
8. Hamden Browncoats 54 -0.5 1 14