Erik Mona's secret project revealed yet?

Felon

First Post
Erik Mona said:
As much as I appreciate the scope of Undermountain, it is not something I would upset my life over. My actual Secret Project, on the other hand...
OK, be cryptic, but when you finally reveal that you and Bill Canavan have been working on Expedition to Barrier Peaks, you will tell everyone that they should've listened to Felon all along...won't you?

James Jacobs

Adventurer
grodog said:
Hmmm, thanks for the tanalizing reply, Erik. Any ideas when WotC plans to spill the beans?

I really hope it's sometime soon. Keeping this secret so long is driving me crazy. Since news about the Undermountain adventure leaked... I wouldn't be surprised to see word of this particular secret project leak any day now.

James Jacobs said:
I really hope it's sometime soon. Keeping this secret so long is driving me crazy. Since news about the Undermountain adventure leaked... I wouldn't be surprised to see word of this particular secret project leak any day now.

And still the teasing continues! ;)

Olaf the Stout

catsclaw227

First Post
James Jacobs said:

Oh man..... I did NOT just read this. :)

...not fair, not fair at all...

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
Erik has had some lengthy posts describing his grief over TSR's previous "attempts" at Castle Greyhawk. That tied to the video tied to his love for all things old school Oerth begs..Expedition to the Lost Caverns of Flumph.

countgray

First Post
World Serpent Inn?

World Serpent Inn would make sense. It was the framing setting for the 1e Planar Adventure book Tales from the Outer Planes. Erik has definitely demonstrated his deft mastery of all things planar. It would not surprise me if it was a plane-spanning mega-adventure that used the World Serpent Inn as a background setting.

And that is something I would definitely buy! :D

Remove ads