Erik Mona's secret project revealed yet?

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Erik Mona said:
We all wrote about the same amount, with James and Jason focusing their efforts on the Castle itself and me focusing my efforts on the city and keeping the cast of characters and continuity straight. We ended up trading some sections and brainstorming a lot, though, so there are ideas from all of us in all parts of the book.

--Erik
Regardless of who covered what, it is Greyhawk material! I am very happy about this. Greyhak captured my attention first, that is to say I never even knew of other campaign settings when I was introduced to the game. I am entirely stoked by this. Congrats to everyone to Jason Bulmahn, James Jacobs and especially Erik Mona.

Erik, Monte and Ed are the reasons I stayed a gamer, asnd I want to thank the three of you for keeping the fantasy in all gamers alive! :cool:

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
will there be new (to 3.5) monsters therein? :) i know there are some from the LGJ that have sat there (Xvart and others came back though), but maybe the Qullan or Norker or some others will stop in and say Hi? maybe other olde tyme classic critters?

i'm hoping Fraz-urb'luu will get a lot of airtime with this one, and possibly some others of his ilk...

how much attention did you give to places, people, artifacts, gods, and other greyhawk bits? some stuff we've seen plenty of times and some stuff we've seen little of? hopefully you didn't have to rename Tenser for this one. ;)

this one is pretty high on the "i hope i have enough money to buy this when it comes out" list so far. ;)

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
BOZ said:
this one is pretty high on the "i hope i have enough money to buy this when it comes out" list so far. ;)
That problem is easily solved, put aside your nickels and dimes and you should have enough for it when it does come out! ;)

pedr

Explorer
The Living Greyhawk story arc is definately exciting. What it isn't, and what we're hoping for, is an adaptation of the super-module to Living Greyhawk, as they've done with Red Hand of Doom and some of the Fantastic Locations products. What I am hoping is happening is that the story-arc will take first level characters some of the way to where they need to be to go exploring the levels described in the super-module-- but we'll see! I suppose that's pretty hard for the LG administration as (as far as I know) they don't get any kind of advance access to forthcoming WotC products. They certainly didn't with the Spell Compendium, or in relation to the polymorph errata.

borc killer

First Post
Erik Mona said:
We all wrote about the same amount, with James and Jason focusing their efforts on the Castle itself and me focusing my efforts on the city and keeping the cast of characters and continuity straight. We ended up trading some sections and brainstorming a lot, though, so there are ideas from all of us in all parts of the book.

--Erik

My only issue is that my PCs failed in stopping the sacrifice to Kyuss in the Greyhawk Arena… so half the damn city got destroyed.

You need to get the boys at Wizards to let you guys write up a new Greyhawk Gazetteer so I can have an excuse to reset my world :)

James Jacobs

Adventurer
borc killer said:
My only issue is that my PCs failed in stopping the sacrifice to Kyuss in the Greyhawk Arena… so half the damn city got destroyed.

You need to get the boys at Wizards to let you guys write up a new Greyhawk Gazetteer so I can have an excuse to reset my world :)

The easiest way to fix this is to simply run EttRoG in an alternate universe where the arena event didn't happen in the first place.

Alternately, have a portion of Greyhawk walled off/quarantined while the city works on rebuilding and recovering from the disaster. EttRoG doesn't really have much going on in the arena or surrounding area.

If there were no Age of Worms easter eggs in EttRoG, I'd be shocked and amazed, by the way. In fact, it takes into account certain characters and events for one of its sub-quests. Unless that gets cut during development, of course...

Remove ads