• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Santa brought me [THIS] Cool Gaming Stuff!

krichaiushii

First Post
3 random packs of Magic cards.

Also, $750 for gifts - ideally for some type of hookup to allow all the household computers to be online. I can't imagine that it will cost that much, though.

So something might appear...

ssampier

First Post
krichaiushii said:
3 random packs of Magic cards.

Also, $750 for gifts - ideally for some type of hookup to allow all the household computers to be online. I can't imagine that it will cost that much, though.

Not that you need my help, but a wireless router will do that (around $50), assuming you have some type of broadband -- cable, dsl or satellite.

Nine Hands

Explorer
I got my son the Star Wars Starships Miniatures starter set for the both of us. I didn't get anything specific (but since my wife and I are RPG vendors we own pretty much anything we want). I did grab a copy of Complete Mage from out stock bins as a self-gift and for something to read while we are out with the relatives. It'll probably end up on my bookcase.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
2 Blood Wars Booster Packs
Lost Empires of Faerun
Ravenloft - Van Richten's Guide to the Walking Dead
Ravenloft - Secrets of the Dread Realms
Ravenloft - Champions of Darkness
AD&D 2nd Edition Historical Referrence Books 1-7

PLUS: 2007 GenCon Hotel & Travel Accomadations :cool:

Lalato

Adventurer
Piratecat said:
Santa gave you a happy, healthy dog!

Oh, absolutely. We were afraid it was a tumor so the hairball thing is much better... and my little buddy is recovering nicely. The only downside is that I was forced to spend this weekend alone... just me and the pets.

--sam

Xyanthon

First Post
While not really gaming stuff my wife is going to make me a snazzy web site for my artwork and a subscription to National Geographic. I also got Wizardology, Dragonology, and a couple of other dragon books for me and my son :D .

Odhanan

Adventurer
Promethean: The Created and ST Screen
Tree, paints and brushes for miniatures
Three-Dragon Ante card game
4 Blood War D&D minis boosters

Among other things. Good Xmas. Santa's been good with me. :)

bento

Explorer
Santa (my wife) got me a 12 month subscription to Dungeon Magazine!

My wife and kids got me The Ultimate Conan Guide (DK)!

My in-laws got me Dungeon Tiles and a new lamp/magnifier for working on my minis!

I'm still waiting on a package from Santa to my kids that will include Star Wars mini game basic set.

A great Christmas no matter what's under the tree!

devilbat

First Post
Mrs. Devilbat broke tradition, and got me something gaming related for Christmas this year. She hacked into my Paizo account, and re-upped both my Dingeon and Dragon subscriptions.

Remove ads