• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Prepping Planescape III

Ambrus

Explorer
Some people awhile back expressed some interest in hearing updates about my upcoming tabletop Planescape campaign. For those curious about the previous threads, here are some links:

• My search for Cannon Sigil Material
• My inquiry about Your Planescape Experience
• My original Prepping Planescape thread
• My Prepping Planescape II thread

Well, now that we're at the end of February my campaign is set to start soon. I've gone ahead and scheduled my first session for the 17th of March. With just a few weeks left I'm glad to say that I've finally finished updating my Sigil map and compiling an index of all Sigil NPCs and locations. The current count stands at 264 of the former 732 of the latter. For the curious here's a screen capture of the excel file with one of our own local celebrity's entry highlighted:

As for the map, well, it's a weighty 1.5 gig file which has pretty much maxed out my poor Mac's processing ability. Here's an overall view of the 30" by 20" file:

Here's a closeup of a section of the Lady's ward:

...and a closeup view of a section of the Clerk & Hive ward's border:

And before anyone asks again, yes I do plan to make the files available online for those who are interested... somehow. First I have to figure out where and how to best host them. Ideally I'd like to find a home for them on the planewalker.com site. :)

Last edited:

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Note to players in my upcoming Planescape campaign: don't expect half of what Ambrus has done and you won't be too disappointed. ;)

Wow, Ambrus. Extensive. I'm looking forward to reading more--for reasons implied above.

Clueless

Webmonkey
I just resent it to the email that ENWorld's PM system said was yours, a hotmail account (not saying publicly for well - politeness y'know). Worse comes t'worse - hit me up at lse_editor@planewalker and we'll try this a second time. ;)

Ambrus

Explorer
Hm. Still haven't received it. I've sent you an email from a different account. That should resolve the problem.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads