You Bastard! "A New Begining?!"[Players and Intrest Wanted!] [Feedback Requested!]

Rathan

First Post
wow.. it's been... *takes a look* TWO years sense I've posted on this site.. heh... it's been WAY too long.. and I for one miss my old game.... You Bastard! I miss those I played with most there too.. let me see if I can remember some names here.... hmmmm Dark Wolf comes to mind.. and my old friend Kalanyr... Number47... the head hancho when I first started... Knight Otu....Solinir.... Meowth... Niko.... wow... haven't seen him in a looong while..... and many many others... PLEASE for the love of all that is gaming holy... if those of you that used to play in You Bastard!... please post here.. I'd love to catch up... even suggest a channel and a sever on mIRC we can all get together and chat sometime... maybe possiby start talk of resurecting the game itself.. I hope we can all get together again sometime soon....

Well I've begun to shape the rules in another thread in which I will be linking here in this post later... in this thread though you will find ideas swimming around constantly between intrested people wishing to play YB again....and any all suggestions, comments, or issues and concerns are most welcome..... as well as a demonstration of how a batter is to look like in the YB realm as well.....

The Rules Link as Promised

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Rathan, I think that most the people you are looking for no longer post, at least in the Talking the Talk forum...if you go check the member list, you can look those people up. It looks like some of them haven't posted in years.

Rathan

First Post
*hangs his head* yea... I've already noticed that... it's sad really.... and I myself don't have the means nor the knowhow to start the game over again..... I was just hoping maybe even if that's not possible.. it would be so to catch those who DID play here again and catch up.... I'll leave the thread up... in hopes....

Rathan

First Post
wow... there's a familiar name..... see that's the thing my old friend.. I'd like to bring it back to it's simple beginning.... and with a few peoples help other than my own it might just be possible.. I found the old move gen.... and it's got all the complicated YB! 2.0 rules on the website... but we can ignore that.. but yea.. I realy would love to come up with some new paths and tiers and start over with a simplistic design

Remove ads