Free RPG Day at Green Ronin

DnDChick

Demon Queen of Templates
From the Green Ronin main page:

This Saturday, June 23rd, is Free RPG Day. For 24 hours on Saturday you’ll be able to download three of our premium PDF products, Bleeding Edge Adventures #5: Temple of the Death Goddess, Mutants & Masterminds Beginner’s Guide, and True20 Adventure Roleplaying, for free! Then, continuing on after Free RPG Day, you’ll be able to purchase Temple of the Death Goddess in both print and PDF format for just $2.95 each.

http://greenronin.com/2007/06/free_rpg_day_promotion.php

chobin foot

First Post
The True20 rulebook in PDF form for free?! That's sweet.

I have the hardcover rules, and I have been thinking about getting the PDF... so this is pretty awesome.

chobin foot

First Post
I am guessing that a lot of people are on the Green Ronin server because... it... is... moving... very... slowly.

Finally got to where I can download files now. :D Thank goodness I've already ordered PDFs directly from Green Ronin before because I'm guessing it would also be a bear to try to set up an account right now.

So if others aren't getting anywhere with the server, it does work!

takyris

First Post
Picked up the beginner's guide (for my M&M players) and True20 -- I've been interested in taking a look. It looks good so far, and I can easily see myself picking up the paper version.

Very cool on Green Ronin's part.

Remove ads