• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Free RPG Day at Green Ronin

Nuclear Platypus

First Post
*sigh* So much for the goodies since now none of Green Ronin's pages will load. If only the freebies were on a separate page without having to add them to a cart since I can't remember my password or get it mailed to me.

There's always next year I suppose.

Gilwen

Explorer
Menexenus said:
yah mostly the same for me. I finally actually got something in my shopping cart and the site crashed again during check out and I havent' been able to bring it up since.

Gil

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
Finally!

Here it is, 12:47 am, and after waiting I don't know how long, I finally got the M&M book and module to download. I did those one at a time figuring it may go quicker (and more successfully).

So I went in, chose my product, logged in, went back to choose my product again (why oh why?), did some grocery shopping, climbed Mt. Everest with a Shirpa, and it's finally done. ;)

Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate that Green Ronin gave these away for free. I just wish the process wasn't as frustrating and that I could actually enjoy the products on Free RPG Day rather than having to look at them the next day since it's so late. *sigh*

the_myth

First Post
After many attempts, I got all three products in my cart, then finally got through checkout.

I have 2 downloaded, but True20 failed to download the 1st time [stalled at 92%].

I am now trying to download it again. I can probably do this tomorrow since it's "paid" for already.

Really, I think persistence was the key with this. :\

In all, it's taken about 8 hours on dial-up...

Remove ads