Gen Con 2007 Podcast Coverage

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
The following is a list of the Gen Con coverage coming out on the various podcasts.
I will continue to update the main list as new episodes are released. Enjoy!

Gen Con 2007 Podcast Coverage

Have Games, Will Travel (Gold ENnie Award for Best Podcast)

The Gamer Traveler

The Groovecast

Theory From the Closet

Sons of Kryos

The Tome

Green Ronin Podcast

Wandering Geek Podcast

Gamer's Haven

Canonpuncture

Pulp Gamer

The Voice of the Revolution

Fear the Boot

The Digital Front

Geeklabel Radio

Dragonlance Canticle

Fell Calls

Pulp Gamer Presents: Gen Con Indy Podcast Panels

The Game Master Show

Fist Full of Comics and Games

Last edited:

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
No problem, glad to help. I'll even overlook all your puns (oh the puns!) at the ENnies to bring this podcasting goodness to the masses. ;)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I figure that if I amuse myself enough, it doesn't matter whether anyone else likes 'em or not! :D

Hee hee... Who's Line Is It ENnie-Way...

Wow, when did the number of gamer podcasts get so high? Not that I'm complaining. I can see what I'll be downloading now that I have a broadband connection! I just need to get an MP3 player to listen to them somewhere other than at my computer.

Olaf the Stout

charlesatan

Explorer
Olaf the Stout said:
Wow, when did the number of gamer podcasts get so high? Not that I'm complaining. I can see what I'll be downloading now that I have a broadband connection! I just need to get an MP3 player to listen to them somewhere other than at my computer.

Olaf the Stout

http://www.rpgpodcasts.com/ has a list of most of the gaming podcasts out there (although some links that HalWhiteWyrm mentioned isn't there I think). Personally even if I have a mp3 player (and that's really how I listen to all those podcasts), I simply don't have the time to listen to all of them short of quitting my day job!

A week ago I also thought of compiling the various podcasts (fiction as well as tabletop gaming) and posting about them on my blog every Thursday. Here's last week's entry: http://charles-tan.blogspot.com/2007/08/podcasts-for-20070830.html

(Right now I discovered that it's a huge chore keeping up with all those podcasts!)

Remove ads