Gen Con 2007 Podcast Coverage

charlesatan

Explorer
Slink RatBane said:
Sorry for the delay but Theory From the Closet is new to me.
Thanks again for the list :D

The Digital Front is also a new podcast series by HalWhiteWyrm and worth checking out in case you missed it (of course if you were aware of it already, feel free to ignore this post--it's in the front page of Enworld though so that kind of publicity can't be beat).

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
Olaf the Stout said:
Wow, when did the number of gamer podcasts get so high?
We ourselves had this reaction when we had a podcasters-only party at the Hard Rock Cafe Thursday night during Gen Con. :)

The difference is that where last year you had a number of general-gaming-topics podcasts, this year you see a number of niches being covered very well (my own podcast, The Gamer Traveler, is a perfect example of an uber-niche). It does mean they get smaller listenerships, but the people we get are really interested in the topic.

All these shows are good (yes, I do keep up with all of them), so they are worth at least checking out so that you can find the ones that really interest you and go with those.

charlesatan said:
http://www.rpgpodcasts.com/ has a list of most of the gaming podcasts out there (although some links that HalWhiteWyrm mentioned isn't there I think).
RPGpodcasts.com is growing so we're still adding a number of the shows that are already out there. Another place to get a list is Goblin: The Gaming Broadcast Network, www.GBNCOM.com.

charlesatan said:
The Digital Front is also a new podcast series by HalWhiteWyrm and worth checking out in case you missed it
Thanks for the plug. :)

Remove ads