Conversions of old spells and magic items?

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Has anyone seen a good site of conversions of 1E & 2E spells and magic items that didn't make the cut to 3E? have you done any yourself? send me a link! i'm looking to make use of such things in my PbP game...

Grazzt

Demon Lord
BOZ said:
Has anyone seen a good site of conversions of 1E & 2E spells and magic items that didn't make the cut to 3E? have you done any yourself? send me a link! i'm looking to make use of such things in my PbP game...

Drop me an email Boz-man. I am working on a future project you might be interested in.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
With the 2E Wizard's Compendium sitting on my bookshelf, I've often wanted to go through and convert some of the better spells to 3E. My free time being what it is, however, makes that likely... sometime in the year 2023.

Scott, are you guys thinking of doing a SPELL CATALOG like the CREATURE CATALOG? That would be a ton of fun.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
i'm wondering if scott might be. :D and i think i've heard erica mention such a thing in the distant past...

as for me, i was just looking for stuff to use in my PBP game on nutkinland. :)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
guess i better get to work, then. ;) in the meantime, i might just have to try the conversions forum...

Remove ads