• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Conversions of old spells and magic items?

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Merging and bumping. I now have my own copies of the 2E Spell Compediums unpacked, so hopefully I can spend some more time on this...

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
ooh, nice find! i had forgotten about this. looks like the book Scott was referring to so long ago was finally printed recently.

Eridanis

I had to check my bookmarks for this thread!

Eldritch Sorcery is OK. I picked it up at Origins, and have paged through it. Some of the spells seem like they needed more editing, but there are so few books devoted solely to spells that it was still a good purchase.

Spells are near and dear to my heart. I really do hope to spend time this fall doing some of these conversions. My 12th level wizard will hopefully reap the benefits. :)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
when the Monster Geographica series is complete (a year or two from now? i really don't know) i will have a whole lot more time for projects like this. in the meantime, anyone else who wants to have a go is more than welcome! :)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
you'll need a hell of a lot of enurance to tackle the Encyclopedia Magica - don't burn yourselves out! ;)

Eridanis

Updated the College of Wizardry thread linked above, so I wanted to bump my other friend, here, too.

I started a wiki somewhere to host spell conversions, but when I lost my HDD in June, I lost all login info. Dumb is me... hopefully I'll find it again sometime.

Remove ads