OOC - Graverended Grimoire (House Millithor in the City of the Spider Queen V)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I am now taking over Endur's four-part game, a year after the Graverending. All characters are now effectively 20th level (or a smidge above), and will be going on to bigger and badder things.

In Character Thread
Rogue's Gallery Thread

Our Underdark Army
Brother Shatterstone - Kilcif the Chosen - CE Male Bugbear Humanoid 3/Barbarian 2/ Ranger 2/ Rogue 4/ Forbidden Warrior 5
Xael - Quertus Millithor - LE Male Drow Wizard 16/ Archmage 2
Seonaid - Narcelia Millithor - CE Female Drow Cleric 18
Dalamar - Torellan Millithor - CE Male Vampire Drow Psychic Warrior 10
Pyrex - Carcelon Millithor - CE Female Drow Cleric 17/ Heirophant 1
Paxus Asclepius - Tierak Morcane - CE Female Drow Cleric6/Arachne7/Thaumaturge5
Uriel - Eol Sarenlu - CE Male Drow Fighter 2/Swashbuckler 3/Rogue 8/Master Thrower 5
Serpenteye - Teliek Ximeres - LE Male Human Sorcerer 6/ Incanatar 9/ Archmage 5

Character Information: 20th level, 3.5 rules, 32 point buy. Standard 20th level wealth of 760,000gp. Books allowed are all core, all splatbooks, FRCS, Magic of Faerun, Faiths and Pantheons, Races of Faerun, Underdark, Unapproachable East, Silver Marches, Silver Marches Web Enhancement, Lords of Darkness, Monsters of Faerun, Savage Species, Arms and Equipment Guide, Expanded Psionic Handbook, Mindscapes, and Dragon #277-#319. In addition, everyone gets a free bonus regional feat of their choosing.

Policy for all my games: If someone doesn't post for over three days and they are holding up the game because of it, I will NPC your player until you return (and you can immediately take up the reins agan). Absence for two weeks without prior notice means I bring in an alternate to take over your character (and they are allowed to make changes to them) or I bring in an entirely new player and character.

If we're in a closed environment and someone wants to bring in a new character, I reserve the right to have your character wander off, lose interest, take a new job, switch sides, or even kill them in order to keep the game moving. I do not want to have to play three abandoned PCs, so I will probably find a way to remove them from the party at the first available opportunity.

Please, please, please e-mail me if you realize you haven't posted in several days and real life is keeping you busy. I'd rather know that someone has had a hectic day at work than they found my game boring and quit. And if you find my games boring or confusing, please e-mail me to express your concerns. I'd hate for anyone to be bored playing my games.

Playing cohorts, familiars, and mounts: I was going to step in and help people play their cohorts, but as now we have about as many if not more cohorts than people, this will not be the case. You will all be responsible for playing your own lackeys, aside from those that I have personally made.

Combat: In combat everyone must put their AC, saves (along with conditional modifiers), attack bonuses, damage bonuses, current hit points out of max, immunities and resistances, and anything else you think would be useful at the end of every combat post. With 20th level characters I am not going to flip back and forth through everyone's sheet hunting up that information. If you want to make my job even easier, use this link: http://www14.brinkster.com/nadaka/DiceBoxDB.asp
You can roll your own attack and damage. Click on "add roll to database," enter in the appropriate numbers, and then post the number as a link back to the results page. If you have fighting cohorts or what-have-you, you're responsible for their stats as well.

Beginning this campaign: With a total of 11 games (not including this one) that I am running on this board and another, I do not have the time to read the entirity of the old thread. Nor do I think I have the time or energy for this group to fission off into eight separate groups because of differences. Two or three, possibly, one for each, no. So I'm going to need you guys to work together on this. I don't want to railroad people, but I don't want to have to gently entice everyone either. Ok?

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
So Quertus casts a disintegrate to Torellan's new Ring of Counterspells, doesn't he? We wouldn't like if he suddenly started feeling weak, would we.

Last edited:

Seonaid

Explorer
Does Narcelia get a scourge to replace the one she lost? If so, does it still have 2 heads, or does she gain/lose any? Have Narcelia or Carcelon (or both) been shown unusual favor by Lolth? What is the Morcane relationship to the Millithors?

Seonaid

Explorer
Does Narcelia get a replacement House Insignia, and if so, how much will that cost her? (Endur gave each of the PC's a house insignia, which has levitate 3/day and message 3/day.)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Seonaid said:
Does Narcelia get a scourge to replace the one she lost? If so, does it still have 2 heads, or does she gain/lose any? Have Narcelia or Carcelon (or both) been shown unusual favor by Lolth? What is the Morcane relationship to the Millithors?
:confused: :uhoh: :confused: Unusual favor... yes. Morcane, I don't know what that is, I haven't gotten to that part yet. Drow house insignia is a go. Will check on price later.

What I really need from everyone is a 1-page summary of your character's history. I first off need your name, race, alignment, classes and level (all the normal stuff). I need a brief history of what you've been doing in the game, (from all four chapters of it), as well as what you did in Endur's transition post. I also need to know what your character is doing right now, one year from the day of the Graverending. I want to know your relationships to the other characters, as well as any home bases, cohorts, lackeys, contacts, or slaves you might have. I also want to know the highlights of any major enemies you fought and the outcome of those fights (in general). This does not need to be, and in fact should not be, an epic novel. If you can summarize a fight or relationship in one sentence, please do.

This is a huge game I have not been following, and with nine PbP games of my own, as well as three that I'm playing in, I need your assistance to set the stage for myself. While I might use some of Endur's villains, please do not expect a lot of the same political connections and characters to show up. It will be much easier for me if I can do my own plot and use most of my own NPCs, as at least I can keep those straight in my head. Thanks much. :)

Remove ads