[0one Games] The Sinking, Season II is here

Master01

Explorer
You should have received an email, if not check your spam folder as usual.

I was born and live in Napoli :)

Last edited:

PatCap

Explorer
I got an email saying my order was recieved and is being processed, but no attachments. Nothing in junk folder either..I can be patient if it takes a while...No biggie

PatCap

Explorer
Got it..so I DL'd Politics Unusual and the Plumb Line...do you have recommended classes...Unusual looks like it should be lite on Armored PC's (ie tanks) and great for Monks, Bards, Clerics and Wizards...

Haven't read Plumb Line yet..sitting down to do that now, before the dinner rush

Master01

Explorer
I usually advice for a good mix of classes. I believe that Plumb Line requires the classic party composition (cleric, rogue, wiz, fighter) while Politics could use more rouguish team, as they should blend with the crowd sometimes. Anyway I think they will work well with any kind of classes anyway.

PatCap

Explorer
How long?

Mario,
I ordered the Great City camaign guide, Players Book, Urban Lairs and the Road to Revolutuion campaign on the 5th..Any idea how long it will take before I get it all?

Patrick

PatCap

Explorer
Mario...

I got ll my stuff and am looking forward to reading it...

Thank you for directing me to several of your adventures. Turns out I am going to run both of them, Plumb Line, and Politics, at a Pathfinder Day event at my friends game store...

The owner of the store will be in my Politics game, and I am going to direct him to your websire...I like these 2 modules that I downloaded, and will sefinately be picking more up for 1 off games in the future..

Grazie Amico Mio,
Patrick

Remove ads