• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

1 month early, I am a dad!

Naathez

Explorer
Diana surprised us all and came a month early... but she's already 50 cm long and weighs 3.340 Kg, so maybe it was better this way.

And yes there is a pic, cause I'm a father and I'm kinda magically compulsed to brag about my baby girl.

:) and I'm also too happy to think straight :)

Attachments

• BabyDiana.jpg
    BabyDiana.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 69

Simplicity

Explorer
Congrats! I hope you got ready early. When my son came early we didn't have anything for him yet... So it was a whole lot of running around to buy a crib, blankets, etc.

Hijinks

First Post
HeavenShallBurn said:
Congratulations. You won't be sleeping again for about a year though I'm afraid.

Depends. Our little one was sleeping through the night at 7 weeks. Of course, *I* being the awesome wife that I am, let my husband sleep when he went back to work at 4 weeks.

Congrats on the little one :) Lovely name! It's all uphill from here, I'm afraid (barefoot, in the snow, backwards...)

Congratulations! :D

My daughter is almost 7 months old now so I know the sorts of things you have ahead of you. The first few months can be a little challenging at times but it is totally worth it. Just don't let all the horror tales that people like to tell you get to you.

Olaf the Stout

Remove ads