• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

10 creatures added to the CC

Shade

Monster Junkie
Another batch...

Ten new terrors enter the Creature Catalogue. From the planes come the miniature elementals, the wavefire, moonstone dragon, and the tether beast. From the depths of the sea lurks the giant angler fish, and from the pits of Hell come the secrets of creating the conjurer puppets. Finally, the spined toad hops in to round out the set.

Mortis

First Post
Damn, the kna didn't make it in to the batch.

Still at our current rate, the next batch shouldn't take too long to complete..

Regards
Mortis

Shade

Monster Junkie
Yeah, we're really close to another batch of 10.

All Baba Yaga needs is the hut (*nudge, nudge*), and a few of the others are in the finishing touch phase.

Shade

Monster Junkie
10 more added!

The latest batch includes aquatic creatures (kna, swordfish, and giant sea anemone), constructs (awtawmatawn, stun puppet, and the standard and miniature copper automaton), and a few others (poisonous frog, land lamprey, and the psionic Magenta's cat).

We're well on our way to another batch soon.

I also fixed an issue with the radiance mephit that Mortis brought to my attention.

Shade

Monster Junkie
Not 10 this time, but I added the following...

Special Bonus Greyhawk Creatures
Michael McKeown and Paul Looby have graciously granted permission to add several conversions originally intended for a Living Greyhawk Journal in Dragon Magazine.

The creatures include the bredthrall races of komazar, kurg, and rullhow; the psychic su-monkey; and the skeletal constructs known as the lesser and greater thassaloss.

Shade

Monster Junkie
The latest entries include amphbians (giant vampire frog, spottle toad, and neotropical toad), cats (sand cat), dogs (ice hound), serpents (wraithworm), and an odd mix of wolverine and fox (carcavulp). Although not an animal, the greater spirit known as Monkey shares its name with one. The Tyrian slime and brain coral round out this batch.

Remove ads