• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

100 ways to know that you're a roleplayer!

You think the acronym for an accidental death and disability insurance policy refers to the second edition of your favorite game.

I asked Gygax that one, as he was an insurance salesman as his day job when he was coming up with D&D. He said it's just coincidental, but he'd definitely played in some games where "The Game of Accidental Death and Disability" would seem an apt description. :)

Wootz

First Post
1. When you overhear someone mentioning a "GM," you think "game master" instead of a "General Motors" vehicle.
My girlfriend mentioned the GM at her work and I was like "You guys RP at your work?" she asked what the hell I was talking about, and I said "you told me you have a game master"

"no stupid, general manager!"

:(

feuer_faust

Explorer
21. You start threads called "100 ways to know that you're a roleplayer!"

22. You've got a core book and character sheets in your car trunk, just in case.

23. You realize your roleplaying miniatures outnumber your wargaming miniatures.

24. You've got a pair of fuzzy d20s hanging from your rear-view mirror.

Remove ads