• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

1000 ways to be a D&D Snob

Lightfinger

First Post
230. You claim to have played D&D for X number of years, when the books were not even released to stores in your area yet.

231. You claim to have attended GenCon back when it was in Lake Geneva and got into a fight there with EGG...even though you would have been 3 years old.

(yes, I know someone who claims both)

--Lightfinger

evildm

Explorer
234. You feel that all published campaign settings are inferior, and you have "transcended" them to play Harn and only Harn. :D j/k

Crothian

First Post
235: You feel that d20 is such a superior system you write e-mails to and harrass other publishers of non d20 RPGs, trying to get them to convert.

Ridley's Cohort

First Post
236. You harangue anyone who dares comment on LotR if they haven't read The Simarillion yet.

237. You attempt to "prove" a feat is broken by using some twinked out epic character to kill a victim that stands around and picks his nose for two rounds. ;) [no offense intended!]

238. You create custom feats as a means to chastise other members of a discussion board for their insipid cluelessness.

:D

Wormwood

Adventurer
240. You use this thread to reply to another one.

:D

Edit: Added a smiley for the humor impaired. You know who you are

Last edited:

machine

First Post
EricNoah said:
You feel that anyone who still has a fondness for kits, THAC0, saves vs. rod/staff/wand and the like are either insane or 100+ years old.

Hey!

I remember the various save categories and THAC0 -- and I'm not 100+ years old!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads