1000th Post. What's your best type of post?

kitsune9

Adventurer
i like posts where the user uses good punctuation and spelling and they get right tothe point and use decent paragraph breaks. a good post should be under about 3 lines of text, a sentance or maybe two if you really need it. Ont thing that drives mec razy is when they just have an undending stream of-conscioneess style writing that goes on and one. I thnk people that makes posts that weay have no respect for the readers, and possbly an overabundance of faith in their own genius. when someone is writing ap ost that goes on and one without a break I sometimes wonder if they are just not really socialized, it is so disrescpetful of the reader. The thint that gets me most is when someone starts going on and on with deatilas about a campaign or plot that they think is clever but it is really just to promote themselves. I mean they aren't as good as this one time I had a plot hwere the party was contracted to work by an orphan whose father was killed by the bbeg, sort of a true-grit style if you like the cohen brothers movies. I like the cohen brothers movies, orshould I say "films", and I try to use them in my plots of my adventure, like o brother where art though, which we all know was based on homer's oddyssey, so that is some cool mythology. I thoght it was great when John Goodman was the cyclops-style bad guy that tricked the three guys into going out into the woods and then he beat them and robbed them. I think John goodman was also in the TV show Rosanne, but I didn't see that because of Rosannes terrible rendition ofthe national anthem when she grabbed her crotch at a baseball game, not that I am over-patriotic but it was just gross. anyway John goodman was also in the talking heads movie "stop makin sense" which some people tell me I do (ha ha), but in any case the talking heads also have some good fodder for gaming stuff like they have a song "psycho killer" which is what my characters often are when I am playing in an evil campaigh. the talking heads also have a song about not letting a baby stay up all night, which doesn't have anything to do with gaming, but I know that some players once they have a kid are not able to play so much because they have to spend all their time with their kids. thats the main reason I'm not going to have a girlfriend, because then you end up getting married and having kids and your gaming life goes right out te window. certainly relations with the opposite sex are way overrated, I mean what would your ather do, have fun gaming or be obligated to spend christmas with your overbearing mother-in-law and some redneck father-in-law that talks abou colllege football all the time when really I could give a rats ass about college football. College jocks are so ridiculous, I mean schools should be bout education, notabout sports. that is the problem with the education system in america, because the schools are more concerned with sports and after school activities than hey are with making sure kids are educated. probably D&D should be a sponsored after school activity because it is way more educational than tennis or wrestlings. wrestling is just an excuse for boys to take laxatives and try to lose weight and then beat up people. I suppose that thre are already so many girls losing weight that having boys lose weight evens things up, but when so many people are losing weight how come there is an epedemic of obesity in america and even I hear that europe has more overweight people now. I certainly could lose a few pounds, but its not like i'm going to sign up for an aerobics class. do they even have arobics classes or is it all spinning and yoga? I thnk the word yoga is really dumb because it sounds like yogurt, and the only people who do yoga are the ones that eat yogurt and vice versa. yogurt is just like a congealed milk filled with bacteria, i guess it is the realworld equivalent of green slime. i better wrap this up so in summary i like the short and concise posts.

Awesome Olshanki! ;)

Remove ads