• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

101 Magic Items nobody needs.

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Cloak of Misplacement.

Manual of Slovenly Bachelorhood.

Sovereign Model Glue.

[The Colonel's] Wings of Frying.

Last edited:

Branduil

Hero
Crystal Ball of Indecision- You can see an infinite number of possible futures, all dependent upon an infinite number of mutable factors.

Torm

Explorer
jdrakeh said:
The Book of Infinite Smells.
I read some of these out loud, and my daughter (10) just suggested a little bit of a "hook" for this item: Have it with a worn cover, that reads "Th Bo k of Inf nite S ells", thus insuring that the party wizards get all excited about it being a book of infinite SPELLS and take this cursed item with them...... :D

(Yes, she IS up late - we just got home from Fayetteville, NC.)

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Torm said:
I read some of these out loud, and my daughter (10) just suggested a little bit of a "hook" for this item: Have it with a worn cover, that reads "Th Bo k of Inf nite S ells", thus insuring that the party wizards get all excited about it being a book of infinite SPELLS and take this cursed item with them...... :D

(Yes, she IS up late - we just got home from Fayetteville, NC.)

Well, it's not really cursed -- just useless. Unless you happen to be running a magical deoderant factory. OTOH, I can see how one might refer to is as cursed if they pull it out and try to use it during combat, only to find that "M gic M e" is the scent of "Magic Mousse" :D Good hook, though! ;)

Remove ads