• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

101 Ways to tell your Dungeon Master is not going to allow your character...

Avarice

First Post
the other side of the coin...

93) Your character is a crippled, one-eyed, gully dwarf bard with a bad case of tuberculosis, because all the other options just seemed "too munchkin".

94) While demonstrating your bard's musical prowess, you pull out a kazoo.

95) When trying to explain your character concept to the DM, the first words out of your mouth are "do you remember the 'Toon' RPG?"

teitan

Legend
96) When you say "I want my character to be like Walker Bo and I am planning him out to take the Elder Druid Prestige Class from Dragon Magazine that allows me to cast tongues and comprehend languages at will. Oh yeah I get Evasion too. And that's just first level!!!"

Anyone else think that is just way overpowered?

97) My monk uses the Flying GUillotine from the Quintessential Monk and has the improved critical feat.

Jeremy

Explorer
98) You start the conversation with, "I really think Were-Bears need a hybrid form don't you? See I was thinking..."

99) "I only used 14 supplements on this draft of my character sheet. ---What's wrong?"

Valicor

First Post
101. Your character as a spot on the character sheet listed as TPK. The number marked beside it is 10.

DM" Whats that?"
PC" Ohh, thats a track list of all the campaign's this character has been in"

s/LaSH

First Post
103. "I decided to name him Drizzt. -What? That's taken? OK... what about Tanis? Nobody's going to... oh. All right, Elmin- why are you laughing? I'll just take some stupid name that nobody could possibly have come up with. Mordenkainen! How do you like that?"

Remove ads