• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

12 Tact-Tiles Sold for $360!

malcolypse

First Post
i work in a bookstore where we used to sell posters. the display case was thrown out after we stopped, so i grabbed all the inserts. they're a layer of white cardboard, about 3'x4', with a sheet of plastic on each side. i took one, drew a grid on the cardboard with a sharpie, and experimented to test that the plastic would stand up to dry-erase markers. one stunning success later and now i have friends wanting them for 1.25 inch plastic-crack figures, grids, and everything else. the metal frames the boards came in sit in the garage and protects them when they aren't on the table.

best of all: free.

madwabbit

First Post
Evil-B; said:
For those who are interested, I'm selling my unused set now as well.

I have a pretty spiffy storage case and everything; I always wanted to use these in a game but never managed to do so...and now I could use the money.:(

You can find them here.
Damn. Evilboy's auction just closed at $401.01.

Damn.

Mine has five hours left.

Dare I hope? :D

SteveC

Doing the best imitation of myself
Once again I've had someone ask me to pick up a set (or something comparable) at Gen Con. They're willing to pay around $100. I can not imagine why no one has picked up this product and is selling it to a level where I can get it from my FLGS or at the very least at Gen Con.

Just sayin'...

--Steve

Evil-B

First Post
$535?! Wow. Just Wow.

Congrats! :)

NICE, madwabbit. :D

I thought $401 was eye-opening, and mine were new...

I think I may have had a bit more action (!) if I had opened my auction up to international buyers, but my experience has shown that shipping to overseas locations just isn't worth the hassle...especially with heavy packages like this. It's paid off for you, though! Here's to a safe transaction...be sure you get your extra shipping covered.

p.s. Guess that Gen Con trip is covered now, eh? ;-D

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads